Thursday 29 January 2009

Day Nineteen Of Diet Challenge

Well this week my inbox has been crammed full with mails telling me that the results are starting to show.(Infact, I'm barely through replying to half of them so if I haven't answered your query then please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'm doing my best to answer y'all).

Alot of people by the look of it have told me they're finding the diet easy to follow, others are asking me about "cravings", and some of you seem to be struggling on food variety (particularly at breakfast)!

You really shouldn't be!

There are SO many food ideas that you can try whilst your on my diet. As long as you're steering clear of your banned foods then the list really is endless!

Its time to get a little "creative" thats all!

So anyway look, if you haven't got time to be "creative" with your meal plans and you want something quick and easy then here's a few more food ideas you can try over the weekend if you're getting bored of eating the same ol recipes day in day out:

Breakfast Ideas

Eggs & Yoghurt Oatmeal

1/2 cup organic gluten free oatmeal mixed with 2-3 egg whites and water.
Cook it for about 2-3 minutes and top with natural live yoghurt.
Sprinkle bluberries ontop.

Omlette

1 whole egg
3 eggwhites
2. 1/4 cup natural live yoghurt
3.1/4 cup blueberries

Whip up the egg whites and one whole egg in a pan .
Top omelette with the yoghurt...And sprinkle with blueberries

Lovely!


Chocolate craving on this Diet? try this...

As I mentioned before, some of you "chocaholics out" there are asking me if there are any alternatives to chocolate whilst on this diet?

Let me just set the record straight guys : )

If you're craving something sweet (or chocolatey lets say) then usually this is due to something lacking in your diet. Your body will typically crave what it HASN'T had from your last meal so make sure your meals are balanced over the next week and try some new recipes out.

If you'd like a substitute for sugar/chocolate cravings then you must read this interesting article on the health benefits of CAROB.

Keep it up. The best is yet to come!

Catch you tomorrow,

Sam

No comments: