Monday 5 January 2009

Get Back In Shape After Christmas: Sam’s 60 Day Fatloss Challenge

Well, Christmas and new year have been and gone and 2009 is upon us already and I don’t know about you but I had a real pleasant time spending it with friends and family. Trust me, having worked extremely hard over the last year I felt as though I fully deserved a break this year (all be it for 3 days!).

Although I have to admit, I did do a little over indulging myself (hey, I’m being honest!), and whilst writing this am actually feeling a little lethargic and still have the remains of a cold that every man and their dog seemed to have over Christmas!

I feel like the festive party season has gradually taken its toll on my body. I haven’t put on any excess body fat mind as I‘ve been keeping my exercise up, but now I’m more than ready to get back into my healthy diet regime.

So how was Christmas for you?

Did you get a visit from the festive flab monster?
Was Christmas a little too good to you?
Are those jeans a little tighter than they were before the festive season?
Feeling like you need a good detox? : )

If you answered yes to any of the questions above then hey! it’s time to get yourself sorted and back on the road to health and fitness for 2009.

Now that Christmas is well and truly over, vacations are done, kids are back at school,

its time to lose that excess body fat isn’t it!

Its time to get serious about getting back into great shape.

Think about this for a second,

All of December you’ve been over indulging on Beers, wines, mince pies, (not to mention all that Christmas pud) during which time your kidneys, liver and lymphatic system have all been taking a hammering (which it turn can affect your bodies ability to burn body fat) so its only fair that you give them a break for January wouldn’t you say?

And if that’s not a good enough reason to eat clean for the next 60 days then
check this out now.

Yep, its time to commit to my 60 day diet challenge (or recommit to it if you‘ve already downloaded it) It costs nothing, except a little commitment and effort from your end, but the rewards are huge. Remember there are no pills, supplements, powders or complicated calorie counting involved whatsoever just eating the way mother nature intended us to eat.

That’s it!

In fact, If you commit to start it over with on Monday 12th January I’ll commit to going through it with you so you don’t feel like you’re in it alone.

There’s no catch, I just want to kickstart the first 60 days to 2009 to make sure that all of my readers start the year in great shape.

What do you say?

Want to commit to this?

Just leave me a message in the comments section of the blog. Tell me that you want to go ahead and work with me for FREE on the diet for 60 days starting Monday next week and what you hope the result will be.

Catch up with you tomorrow!

No comments: