Tuesday 13 January 2009

Day 2 Of Fatloss Challenge

Well it's day 2 of my fatloss challenge and have to confess I'm feeling a little stiff from my H.I.T workout I did with my brother yesterday but all in all not feeling too bad. Got to bed at around 1030-11 last night (I managed to stop working by 10 and switch my computer off which was a miracle!!!) however I want to try and drop that down to 10-00 for atleast 4 out of 7 nights just so that I'm not losing out on that vital hour (between 10 and 11) where my muscle tissue is repairing itself.

Eating is going well. So far today, I've had organic porridge with some nuts and seeds for breakfast.
Mid morning I had half a handful of nuts with some natural plain live yoghurt.

Just had organic chicken with some mixed salad for lunch and later for dinner I plan to have chicken (left overs from lunch) with a small amount of brown organic rice with some vegetables.

I'm not going to train today but tomorrow I'm going to do another H.I.T workout in my garden around lunch time so I'll let you know how that goes.

I have to dash as I have 4 clients back to back tonight...busy, busy busy!!!

Talk to you tomorrow

No comments: