Friday 16 January 2009

Day 5 Of Fatloss Challenge

Well it’s the end of the first week of my Diet Challenge (only 7 weeks to go, yay!) and already I’m starting to receive early success stories from you. : )

Now if you’re anything like me, you maybe starting to feel the affects from eliminating your banned foods.

Affects such as:

Bloating,
Bad breath (nice!)
Zits,
Gas,
Sweet cravings
…and headaches : (

Everyone is different when it comes to side affects. Most people following my diet will experience these symptoms for a few days, provided they’re not cheating! For others, they will linger for a little longer and for many, they may not kick in until week 2.

Some won’t experience hardly ANY symptoms at all!(hey that’s not fair!)

The thing is, symptoms can vary from person to person.

YOU may experience one symptom more than say, your best friend (for instance if you drink a lot of caffeine, such as coffee, tea, coke or any other caffeine beverage then it’s pretty common to get headaches or migraines).

If you eat a lot of sugar (or processed food) you may get some kind of sugar craving.

Whatever category you fall into, you can rest assured that there’s no right or wrong so relax.

Everyone is unique.

My advice is hang in there, these affects won’t last for long, provided you stick to all my guidelines. Drink plenty of water as this will help flush out all the toxins(that are causing your symptoms) a little quicker and take some hot baths as this will speed up the toxin release too : )

Now you maybe thinking "Oh, it's ok, I'll just have a bit of chocolate or a quick coffee...surely that won't hurt?"

Well let me tell you that it WILL hurt, and it WILL make a difference.

Here's why...

You know I said that these symptoms usually only last for a few days?
well guess what, if you add MORE toxins into your system whilst your trying to expel all the old ones, then these symptoms will last alot longer than a few days!

Now if you're anything like me, I'd prefer to get them over and done with in just a few days rather than have them drag on for longer wouldn't you?

So look, it’s plain and simple, be determined that you WILL complete these 60 days and refuse to stop.

I know you can do it!

In the mean time here’s a workout you can do if you want to speed up your results : )




Enjoy your weekend and I’ll catch up with you on Monday

No comments: