Friday 9 January 2009

60 Day Fatloss Challenge Countdown: 2 Days Out!

We’re only 2 days away from the 60 day fatloss challenge and hopefully by now, if you’re truly serious about achieving great fatloss success with me this year then you should have emptied your cupboards and downloaded your report by now.

If you haven’t, then hey, there’s still time!

I’ll be with you every step of the way. You see, over the next few weeks I shall be blogging my own blow by blow account of the journey to help you stay on course. (I completed 5 months of my diet during 2008 but I’ve also had a real slack period over Christmas and like most of you guys I need a good kickstart for 2009.

So we’re in this together! : )

I’ll also be uploading some training videos for you as well to give you some new ideas for the next few weeks. Simple workouts that are designed to boost your metabolism long after you’ve finished the workout, meaning you’ll be burning body fat all day long.

Referred to top coaches as “The Afterburn Affect” this means you can literally burn fat around the clock, even while you sleep. Not bad eh? Not only this but these workouts can be done anywhere. You don’t have to be a member of a gym to create The Afterburn Affect so watch this space

All you need to do is join my new community I‘m building at http://www.samwinkworth.ning.com and tell me how much weight you want to lose.

Don’t worry, it’s free and its already got some sample meal plans, recipes and videos uploaded there that I know will help you stay on course whilst following the challenge.

Tell me why you want to lose it and when you want to lose it by and remember research shows that those who write their goals are more likely to be successful than those who don’t so go ahead and leave me a comment there.

Here’s that link again:

http://www.samwinkworth.ning.com and look out for the daily message from me there too!

Have a good weekend and I’ll catch up with you on Monday for Day 1 of the fatloss challenge!

No comments: