Monday 19 January 2009

Day Eight Of Fatloss Challenge

Well, its week two and by all accounts from the emails I’ve been receiving today and over the weekend, people are doing really well.

Most people so far on average have lost between 5 and 9 pounds. Some losing more and some less but on the whole though some good results right?

(Remember there are no “rules” as to how much you’ll lose and at what rate you’ll lose it.)

I myself have dropped 4 pounds so far (I must have been REALLY toxic over the Christmas period!) but after having some minor headaches over the weekend I feel much more energised now.

So look, here’s a bunch of tips for you all this week to fast track your fatloss even further : )

Eat little and often throughout the day.

This will help to keep your energy levels steady so that you don’t feel tired at any point during the day

Eat protein with every meal.

Base each meal around some protein (either meat, fish, chicken or half a handful of nuts if you’re snacking) as this will help hunger stay locked up for a lot longer and will stop you from snacking on sugar.

Drink plenty of fresh, clean water.

Water will help flush out the toxins and by-products you’ve been consuming over the festive season. A general rule of thumb is to try and drink a litre of water for every 50 pounds you weigh. So, if you weigh 10 stone, you should be drinking just under 3 litres of plain, clean water every day.

Eat plenty of fruit and veg (but don’t go mad!)

Eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. Make sure it’s fresh and steer clear of anything tinned, canned or frozen as these have been processed to a certain degree.

Stay off the caffeine!

All caffeine beverages are out (that includes coffee and decaf). Decaffeinated coffee (incidentally) is actually VERY processed because of the chemicals used to remove the caffeine so steer clear of this too : )

There you go! 4 more detox diet speed up tips

OK, I’m off to my local farmers market tomorrow to get my fresh fruit and vegetables for the week. I’m also going to stop in on my local butchers to stock up on some fresh meat and chicken.

I’ll keep you posted on what recipes I did with these purchases later this week to give you some more ideas on what to eat.

Keep it up : )

Sam

No comments: