Sunday 15 November 2009

Do This (Burn More Bodyfat!)

I get alot of emails asking me about Metabolic Typing so I thought I'd make a quick video on how you can find out more about it.

Take a look at this video. It will tell you exactly what you need to do to find out what YOUR Metabolic Type is so that you can enhance your fat loss results even further.

(I look half asleep in this video! I did some interval training and time trails on the exercise bike before this and they kinda wore me out!)




Here's that link again to find out what your metabolic type is.

Yes, I want to find out what my metabolic type is.

Go go fill it out and I'll email you back your results.

Have an awesome week,

Sam

PS - Here's the link for the the Metabolic Typing book I refer to in the video : )

No comments: