Friday 19 June 2009

3 Secrets To Achieving Optimum Health & Fatloss

I'm always raving on about going back to basics with our diet and to eat the way mother nature intended us to eat so at the start of the week I decided to put my money where my mouth us and pay a visit to one of the local organic farm shops in my area.

I usually shop in a different farm shop and I had no idea this place existed until one of my clients told me about it so I decided to check it out.

I had around 3 hours left on my eatstopeat fast which was going real well. Thought that shopping for food whilst fasting may not have been the best idea in the world but it didn't prove to be a problem (I actually didn't think about being hungry at all).

When I got there it was great. As I walked in, there seemed to be a good buzz about the place. Busy aswell which is always a good sign. I think more of us should support our local farm shop instead of the big food store chains but hey...that's just me.

I stocked up with loads of berries, nuts, fresh fruit, vegetables and I couldn't resist a visit to the meat counter where I picked up some great looking sirloin steaks. I usually have 2 or 3 steaks in the week. (Can really taste the difference between organic and non-organic meat).

I filmed this when I got back from my shopping trip and thought it might reinforce my message about my nutritional philosophy.




There you go, probably the simplest nutrition advice you're ever going to hear but if you can do those 3 things then you'll be well on the way to achieving optimum health and getting your body back.

Let me know what you think about organic food shopping in the comments section below:

Train hard and be strong,

Sam Winkworth CPT,SPN

PS - The 3 points I give in the video above are taken from my free report "9 Powerful Secrets To Losing Bodyfat." It's completely FREE and you can start using them straight away.

Click here to get the other secrets

No comments: