Tuesday 9 December 2008

This FREE Report Will Quite Simply Change Your Life Forever!

Today I want to talk to you about something that I’m ashamed to admit haven’t spent enough time focusing on with my clients and readers and without this, you may as well kiss your fatloss goals goodbye.

It’s true!

I’ve been a fatloss coach for well over 10 years,
I’ve lectured and worked in some of the biggest health clubs across the UK,
I’ve written an e-book on how to lose body fat the fast and healthy way,
I have coached kick boxers, sprinters, professional footballers, all to the peak of their physical fitness,

And embarrassingly haven’t once touched on this subject, yet it’s so blindingly obvious , so today I want to put that right.

I actually can’t believe I’ve missed talking to you about this vital ingredient for long-term fatloss success.

I take a holistic approach to health. I look at peoples stress levels, their eating habits, sleep/wake cycles, digestive system. I have researched for many years the most effective fatloss workouts that bring about the best results in the quickest time without compromising health.

But in all honesty all of this means ZIP if you haven’t got one thing.

BELIEF.

Belief that you CAN achieve anything that you want to in life with the right mindset and the right attitude.

Belief in yourself and what you CAN achieve.

Whether it be dropping that dress size, fitting back into those jeans, committing to that diet or hey, maybe it’s a goal away from health and exercise that you’d like to pursue you need to believe that you CAN achieve it and you WILL achieve it right from the off because wanting it and knowing it is not enough.

Let me take a few minutes to tell you what I believe in…

Most people let themselves off the hook when it comes to achieving the body of their dreams and will NEVER achieve any where near the body or health that they hoped for.

Why?

Because most people KNOW that they want to be fitter and healthier, they’ve made the decision that they WANT to lose that extra weight and be less stressed but have a hard time actually seeing these goals through right to the very end.

I believe that most people are committed to their excuses instead of their goals and somewhere down the line they believe that the goals they once set themselves are unachievable.

“I don’t have time”
“My job is very demanding”
“The kids come first”
“I’m too tired”


are just some of the excuses that I hear on a regular basis.

Don’t get me wrong, we’ve all got stuff going on in our lives and our own issues to deal with. I have a busy personal training schedule, I run 3 businesses and my social life is pretty hectic too, yet I still find the time to exercise at least 3 times per week and eat healthily most of the time.

Not prioritising and not believing is where the issue is here, and most people wait until there's an emergency before they take their health and fitness seriously.
What if your doctor said to you that if you don't take charge of your own life, start making better food choices and improving your health by dropping some body fat in the next six months, then you'd die, would you have the time then?

How about if someone said if you don't drop that excess body fat and achieve your ideal bodyweight in the next 30 days you would never see your kids again?

Could you find the time then? Would you find an excuse then?

I think not.

Don't think about it. You've done enough of that already!

Don't wait until "the time is right"! It's never going to be!

Take whatever action you can take toward achieving your goal because I promise you that once you start doing the right things with a bit of purpose and intensity, and your momentum builds...nothing will stop you!

If any of this has rung true with you, then I have 7 simple steps that you simply MUST try to ensure 2009 is the best year EVER for you:

1) Create some “ME TIME” for yourself

Sounds simple huh? But I can tell you that this step is quite often overlooked by many of my clients. Whilst its important to care for and look after your loved ones, you need to give yourself time that you can label as your own.

Not your partners, girlfriend or boyfriend’s or kids– YOURS!

Because until you put yourself first, just occasionally, you will never find the time to focus on you as a person

2) Give up those “VICTIM STORIES”.

Take 100% responsibility for your life. This means giving up your excuses and victim stories if you want to succeed and dropping ALL the reasons you can't succeed and haven't succeeded in the past.

3) Know what you want to achieve.

Be clear about your goals. Know EXACTLY what you want and what you need to do to get there.

4) Know why you want to achieve it.

Ask yourself from deep down, why you want to achieve it and whether your goal is really, really something that YOU want and you only, and not influenced by someone or something else in your life.

5) Know when you want it by.

Set yourself a time period to achieve your goal and every day up until the deadline do something (however big or small) to get you a little bit nearer to achieving it.

6) Write it down.

Research shows that those who write their goals down are more likely to be successful than those who don’t.

7) Know the price & pay it!

Know how much your goal is going to cost and pay it. Don’t procrastinate with it. The sooner the better.

So please, do one positive thing before 2008 draws to a close.

Set your health & fatloss goals. And set them high! Don’t be worried! Try these 7 simple steps for long-term success.

Don’t wait until new years eve to set your goals.
Don’t wait to settle into the new year and then get started.
Don’t put everyone first other than yourself!

Do them today and BELIEVE!

Come out of your comfort zone and believe that you can achieve ANYTHING just with the right attitude (whether it be wearing the body of your dreams, a goal professionally or booking that adventure holiday that you‘ve always promised yourself),

And do me a favour and don’t let “excuses” blow you off course for 2009!

You can do it, I know you can!

Go on then!

No comments: