Monday 22 October 2012

I Messed Up! (In Spectacular Style!)

Ok...I have a confession to mate...

This weekend I fell off the diet wagon in spectacular style.

Yes! I'm human and I do have the odd blip now and again.

This weekend I was up at Bluewater with my girl friend Floss. We had been shopping for an hour or so before we passed the Krispy Kreme donut shop where the cinemas are and when we passed it, I couldn't help but pop in and buy myself a set of donuts. My diet had been awesome all week so I thought I'd treat myself to something naughty seeing as I'd been so good.

Anyway, cut a long story short, I managed to devour all 12 donuts over this weekend and made  myself feel very sick and bloated during the process.



I'm not proud of myself :-(

So anyway, why am I telling you this?

After all, it's not very motivating is it! Hearing me fall off the diet wagon!

Well I guess not, but the most important thing is how you get back on it again.

So may people that I come across cant seem to get this nailed?

They will eat clean for 5 days and then have a blow out meal, which usually turns into a blow out weekend, and then this usually turns into a blow out week and then before they know it, they're back into old eating habits again which made them fat and unhealthy in the first place and can't seem to get back on track after this?

Remember: How you USED to eat is what got you into this mess in the first place so why would you want to go back to eating in this way?

It doesn't make sense.

Does that sound like you?

Here's one of my best fat loss tips that I can give you to get yourself back on track again immediately:

If you've had a crap days nutrition, then don't beat yourself up over it. Just forget about it and know that tomorrow is going to be a MUCH better day.
And remember, you're only one meal away from getting back on track again.

Yes, I messed up this weekend but I know that I'm gonna nail my nutrition this week.

(Oh, and make sure I'm no where near a Krispy Kreme shop either!)

Yes, it's ok to fall off the diet wagon every now and then.

We can't always eat clean all the time but how you get back on it again is the key!

Don't get upset that you failed...

Don't get depressed that you've just invaded the biscuit tin...

Don't get down because you had a weekend of eating cr*p...

Just let it go and know that You will bitch slap tomorrow with awesome nutrition.

Ok, that is all.

And stay away from the Krispy Kreme's ;-)

Peace out,

Sam

No comments: