Tuesday 29 December 2009

The 7 Foods That Experts Won't Eat - By Dr Joseph Mercola

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I trust you had a good one?

I'm sitting here writing this blog after some tough hill sprints earlier today and I just wanted to share with you an awesome article that Dr.Joseph Mercola shared with me on his facebook page.

Now, You're probably going to read a ton of diet information over the next few weeks on how to shape up after the festive season but I'm telling you now, take a quick look at this and you won't need to read another diet plan EVER again.

It will only take a few minutes and I feel as your fat loss coach it's important that you do:
(When you finished reading the article make sure you come back here and read the rest of this blog: )

>>> "The 7 Foods Experts Won't Eat" <<<

I was quite shocked when I first read this. Another reason to eat organic (what I've been saying all along!) and I will be keeping this in mind for 2010.

You should too.

Anyway, have a killer new years eve whatever you decide to do.

I'm going to a fancy dress party with my girl friend. I'm REALLY looking forward to it. The fancy dress theme is "Uniforms" and I'm going as a soldier. I'll put the pictures up on my facebook page for you to have a giggle at.

Oh, and if you haven't friended me on facebook yet, then make sure you do. : )

Here's to a successful 2010,

Sam

PS - here's the link to the article again. Make sure you read it if you value your health for 2010.

>>> The 7 Foods Experts Won't Eat <<<


PPS - If you over indulged over the festive season and are looking to detoxify your system whilst losing some body fat then my FREE e-book "9 Powerful Secrets To Losing Bodyfat" is just the thing. It has a diet plan, home workouts and recipes that you can follow for 60 days to help you transform your body.

Just click on the link below and download it with my compliments. (It's all FREE!)

>>> Detox and burn body fat for 2010 <<<



******************************************

Please read the article and let me know your thoughts below:

*****************************************

No comments: